Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SUMMER FUN WITH MIMI....

Today the kids and I rode on the Loop trail (a little over 3 miles) Not bad for their first time out. We rode from Riverfront park to the playground at Walla Walla where they had some fun.

Then we headed back and took a little detour past where we parked and rode to Applewood Grill. I introduced my Grandkids to Sweet Potato Fries!
We will ride again on Saturday. The weather today was Perfect!
A quick trip to the fountain and then back to the car.

Xavier fell asleep on the ride back.

I guess it Is possible to have TOO much fun!!
Here is the link again to a few more pictures

2 comments:

Melissa said...

It looks like you guys are having so much fun! We were just on the trail today...maybe we'll bump into you before your kids head home!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I love that picture of Dan and the two boys on your top banner. That is award winning! Awesome picture.