Saturday, August 2, 2008

Arte y Pico



Melissa of Just Me gave me this beautiful award a couple of weeks ago. I was very surprised an flattered to receive it. I have enjoyed getting to know her thru my friend Delena. She is an Amazing Mom, and I look forward to a growing friendship. Thank you Melissa, for the Award, and for your Kind Words.

Here are the rules of the award:

1) Pick five (5) blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award which is here: Arte y Pico

My choices for this round of the Arte y Pico award are:

1)Dawn. It is thru her that I first learned about this blog world and thru her blog that I have grown to appreciate where I am at in my own journey. Thank you Dawn for your inspiration and friendship. Her Blog is full of wonderful Stories of her family and some Amazing Photography.

2)Delena. She was my first friend when I moved to Wenatchee. Her Sister will introduce me as the gal who is more like Delena’s Sister than she is. Not true, but a compliment just the same. Delena’s blog is honest and funny. Just like her.

3)Chad. I had the pleasure of helping Chad find his way to the Blog world and what an awesome addition he has been. I enjoyed getting to know him a little better when we did Royal Family Kids Camp together. I teased him about his Blog being a little “Too Churchy” but I was just joking. I Love it. Visit his site and pass it on to some wonderful Godly single woman!

4)Darcie. She is Dawns Sister and I enjoy visiting her Blog to catch up on what is going on in her life. She also takes some Amazing Photographs as well. I smile everytime I visist her Blog because she reminds me of a much much younger Me.

5) Jackie. I am not even sure how I came upon this Blog, but I am so glad I did. She lost her husband in March of this year and has been dealing with all the loss and pain that goes with it. Her writings have helped me much more than my occasional comment has helped her. She has reminded me what is Important. I will continue to keep her in my prayers and ask that you do the same.

1 comment:

dawn klinge said...

Awww...thank you so much Pam! You are so kind. I'm so grateful to have this opportunity through blogging to get to know you better.