Friday, October 3, 2008

BIRTHDAY WISH (THANK YOU RYAN)

The following is an e-mail I received from my Son in law Ryan. I read it at first and thought it was sweet of him to send me a Birthday greeting. But then I read it again, and again. The words penitrated my heart and mind and soul. I just had to share. (with his Blessing)

Dear Pam,

Since the beginning of creation, God planned to bring a special person into the world. Adam and Eve were special people, but He even had a greater plan! That plan would include creating another person – a person who was unique unlike any other person on this earth.

Just as a potter forms and shapes the clay to make a beautiful pot, God began to shape this person. First he began on the inside of the person. He created that person with a heart that would love others by implanting within them the spiritual gift of giving. He continued His work by knitting ever so carefully making sure His design was one that could not be duplicated.

Though there are bound to be struggles in the life of humans, we can be encouraged because God watches His creation and cares for it. He has sculpted and watched his creation grow from conception to birth. At times the creator’s hand is so gentle and you can’t even feel it. But He has been there, preparing you for the life you would live even before you lived one day!

Every bone in the body had the touch of the master’s hand. On September 28th, 1958 Pamela Kay was born! Bit by bit you were sculpted from nothing into something wonderful! As David said in Psalm 139 “I thank you, High God-you’re breathtaking! Body and Soul, I am marvelously made! I worship in adoration-what a creation!

Happy birthday Pam! You were fearfully and wonderfully made! May God bless you on this special day!


Love,


Ryan

No comments: