Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Change


I did not have to work today. For the next few months, I am going to have the pleasure of being off on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I will cut back to 3 days a week. I need a few Mental Health Days. I had the option to sleep in, but of course I was not able to. Matt Lauer was calling my name. I took a break and spent 30 minutes on my Eliptical. I had a light breakfast and then headed out the door to do some retail therapy. I am making some appreciation baskets for some of our Pastorial Staff at my church. I thought to grab my camera and drove thru to pick up some lunch for myself. I went to the Hydro park Boat launch area and ate all by myself. I can't say that I have ever done this before. I then proceeded to take in a view of the area thru the lens of my camera. I am finding that this is a great stress reliever for me. I see things all the time that I would like to photograph, but am not always sure how to get it just right. Having a vision is the first step for many things. I do have a vision. I have a vision for what I should do with this next part of my life. I am going to embrace my days off. I will continue to make time on my eliptical. I will continue to take picutres and post them for others to see. I will continue with my efforts to make better eating choices. I will Love myself and let others do so as well. It's time. It's time for a change.

No comments: