Friday, April 11, 2008

FOTO FRIDAY


I first saw this idea of FOTO FRIDAY on My Daughter and Son in laws Weblog Flaming Waters I find myself looking forward to see what new pictures they will post on there. I Love Looking at peoples pictures. Even pictures of people I don't know! I also enjoy taking pictures, so I thought this would give me an opportunity to show some of my favorite pictures I've taken over the past year or so. This one was taken at Beacon Hll Park in Victoria BC. I suprised Dan with a Cruise to Alaska for his 50th Birthday. Victoria was our last stop on the Cruise and while we have been to Victoria Several times, this was our first visit to this Park. When I get the rest of the pictures uploaded to a safe online site, I'll attatch a link. For now, I thought you might enjoy this Mother Duck and her baby. It makes me think of Spring.

3 comments:

dawn klinge said...

I love that picture; they're so cute.

Wentworth Family Blog said...

That photo is so precious. I agree, I love looking at other peoples photos.

Delena said...

Why don't you surprise your friend, Delena, with a trip to Alaska? Hmm???