Friday, May 9, 2008

FOTO FRIDAY


Happy 30th Birthday Jennifer Lynn!

I can't believe that my Precious Baby Girl is 30 years old today. I can still remember the day I found out I was pregnant. In fact, I can remember the day that my Gram asked me if I was pregnant.
(How did she know?) I still have the card I gave Dan to let him know that we were expecting.

My mind is a flood of Memories today; The day of her arrival, her first breast feeding, first bath, first steps...first day of school, first time without training wheels, first sleep over...the first time I heard her play the flute, her first date, her first time behind the wheel, her first trip overseas to France...her first and last Love, her Wedding day, the day she became a Mommy, and the day she left for Africa.

How is all of this bundled up into 30 short years? How is it possible that I watched all of this happen in my Lifetime. Does she know how proud I am of her? Does she know how much I Love her? I sure hope so. I Love you Jen! I hope your Day is a blessed one.
Love, Mom

1 comment:

dawn klinge said...

Happy Birthday Jen... and happy Mother's Day to you Pam.